Helpful Tips for Appliance Shopping:
- Measure your space: Especially for Refrigerators, Cook Top Ranges, Wall Ovens and Laundry Sets on Pedestals. Knowing the height, width and depth of your space will help you decide which of our outstanding options will work best for you and your space.
- Gas, Propane or Electric/ Hardwired Electric? This is helpful for Dryers (and Washer / Dryer sets) Wall Ovens, Cook Top Ranges and Stoves. If you are unsure, take a picture of the outlet/plug and nearby area and bring that picture with you or text it to us @ 6022762322 and we can tell you which it is. Propane conversion is available on some items and can be arranged on site.
- Plug/Outlet/Hardwire: This is mostly for Dryers, Wall Ovens, Cook Top Ranges and Stoves as well. Is your item hardwired, do you need a standard 110V plug or a 220V in three (gray cord) or four (black cord) prong plug? If you are unsure take a picture of the outlet/plug and nearby area and bring that picture with you or text it to us @ 6022762322 and we can tell you which it is. If the item, you are interested in has the opposite 220V cord, our techs can switch it to the one you need on site.
- Water Source: If you are buying a refrigerator with Ice/Water in the door, a dishwasher, an ice maker or a washing machine, please make sure you have the proper connections and attachments to hook up to your water source. If you are unsure what you will need, please feel free to ask us and we can guide you to the proper products for installation
- Cooling: If you are buying a new refrigerator, be aware that it can take 8 hours or more for the refrigerator to get to the proper temperature for storing food. Please plan accordingly. If you are having the refrigerator delivered, we can plug the item in on site and cool it ahead of delivery to the best of our ability. Warming may happen during delivery time. If the refrigerator has been laid on its side, it needs to stand upright for 24-72 hours before being plugged in.